The following is an extract for the “It’s an Illusion” presentation by John Harris.
- POLITICS: Pertaining to POLICY, or the ADMINISTRATION of the GOVERNMENT
- POLICY: A plan or course of action, as of a GOVERNMENT, POLITICAL PARTY, or CORPORATION – a WRITTEN CONTRACT or CERTIFICATE of INSURANCE
- ACTS of PARLIAMENT become STATUTES; PRIMARY LEGISLATION which in turn are ENACTED and ENFORCED by STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS; SECONDARY LEGISLATION
- COUNCIL TAX is a STATUTORY INSTRUMENT ENACTED on the 1st April 1993 under its PRIMARY LEGISLATION the LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCE ACT 1992
Define STATUTORY INSTRUMENT
- STATUTORY; CREATED, defined, or relating to a statute; required by statute; conforming to a statute
- INSTRUMENT; A WRITTEN LEGAL document such as a CONTRACT, lease, deed, will or bond
Then we define: SOCIETY and CONTRACT
- SOCIETY; the SOCIALLY DOMINANT members of a community, a SOCIETY is a number of PERSONS united together by mutual CONSENT, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some COMMON PURPOSE.
- CONTRACT; An agreement between two or more PERSONS that CREATES or MODIFIES an existing RELATIONSHIP.
- OFFER, CONSIDERATION and ACCEPTANCE must exist for a CONTRACT to be made.
And then a: CONSTITUTION
- The fundamental RULES, written or unwritten, that establishes the CHARACTER of a GOVERNMENT by defining the basic principles to which a SOCIETY must CONFORM.
- You were not given a choice if you wanted to join this SOCIETY, it was made for you, at a time when you could not express a choice.
Then we define: STATUTE
- A LEGISLATIVE RULE of SOCIETY given the FORCE of law by the CONSENT of the GOVERNED, a RULE, as of a CORPORATION.
- From neuter of Latin: STATUS; the LEGAL CHARACTER or condition of a PERSON or thing.
- By it’s own definition it is not Law, it is only given the force of law by the consent of the governed.
- By it’s own definition it only applies to a PERSON and not a man or a woman.