A-Level Geography Resources
When I was completing my A-Levels I started this blog as a record of my Geography notes. I covered both the physical and human components of the syllabus.
I've been contacted by students and teachers alike who have told me that it has been a useful resource. It's for this reason that I've maintained it ever since. The A-Level syllabus is ever changing so please do not use this site as the sole resource for your work.
- The EU and the Economy
- Grouping of Nations
- Transport Management
- Assess the Impact Of Out of Town Shopping Centre Retailing Areas on the Regions in Which They Occur.
- The Asian Tigers
- The Development Issues of Bangladesh
- Big Cities
- Greater Manchester Gentrification
- São Paulo: A Big City
- Sheffield Urban Regeneration
- Urbanisation in Bolivia
- Retail Developments Vs. Town Centre Redevelopements
- The Development of TNCs
- Case Study of a TNC – The Coca Cola Company
- Case Study of a TNC – GlaxoSmithKleine
- Case Study of a TNC – British American Tobacco
- Trade & Aid
- Discuss the roles and relative importance of NICs and TNCs in a changing global economy.
- Economic V Environmental Sustainability
- World Cities, Part 1 – Revision Notes
- World Cities Revision Summary Questions
- “Assess the role of social and economic groupings of nations in the world today”
- How Volcanoes Helped to Shape the World We Live In
- Case Study – Cyclone Nargis
- Case Study – 1987 Storm
- Is California Worth the Risk?
- Plate Techtonics
- List of Case Studies: Physical
- Weather Terms
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Circulation
- The World Is Getting More Dangerous. Discuss.
- The Physical & Human Causes Of Katrinas Effects In New Orleans
- Comparing Katrina & Nargis
- Case Study – Japan Earthquake & Tsunami 11/03/11
- 2010 Eyjafjallajokull Eruption Case Study